Sunday, December 21, 2008

Garden Route Tour - Dec 08

There is an area along the coast of South Africa called the Garden Route. We headed out to explore a few of the towns and sites of the garden route over the last week. Here is a map so you have an idea of where we were...



We visited Oudtshoorn, Knysna, Plettenburg and Storms River in Tsitsikamma National Park. We saw lots of great things! It was a blast. Those that know me know I had a spreadsheet and folder with our planned vacation all mapped out! And of course my "friends" here made fun of me... but we did alot in the short 5 days we were gone and now those friends want me to plan their trips!! I am going to post in lots of small posts because it is easier for me to accomplish in smaller segments! Keep reading and enjoy!!

We left PE on Tuesday the 16th and headed to Outdshoorn first. It took about 5 hours to get there,with a stop for lunch, and we saw some amazing scenery!


This was actually a sign along the highway .. and we saw baboons along the road as well.




More to come in the next post....

No comments: