Sunday, September 6, 2009

September Already!?!

September!! The time just flies by so quickly. I can't believe we have been here for a year!! It has been an amazing year.. we have seen some amazing sites and have met the most wonderful people. I am looking forward to another year!

Happy Birthday!!! Well it seems this month is popular with my family and friends for birthdays. So I wanted to wish everyone a great wonderful day!!!
My brother Brent, neice Devin, friend Kelly, My Mom :), friend Johnny, friend Christie, And of course my little, adorable son Evan!! And I know there are lots more that I have not listed. We wish you all a very happy day!

We also celebrated my friend Kimberly's 40th birthday and it was a blast! She was so surprised...and let's just say what happens in South Africa stays in South Africa.. hahaha

I wanted to just post some photos of the boys and their "sports"....Golf & Swimming, I will post some cricket photos soon!
Aiden's golf lessons..



Evan Swimming...



Aiden Swimming...




I thought I would also share some more of the boys artwork. We are coming to the end of the third term of school and the boys are doing so well. Each class paints a tablecloth and then they are auctioned off at our next event in the 4th term... I am saving up to win the boys. It would be a great souvenire!
Aidens' Art...
A Snake...

Chicken..

Giraffe....

Evan's Art....
A self portrait...

A bird.. very cute with all the feathers.

Turtle..


Well to keep the boys busy Scott had them wash the cars.. they had a blast, their neighbor friend,Ryan, helped join in.
Look at the faces of Scott & Aiden... like father like son!


Aiden & Ryan washed and Evan rinsed...


We went to an 80's show the other night which was a blast! There is a group here that does alot of musical shows and they are Amazing! It was great fun.

I would like to say Happy Grandparent's Day! Enjoy your day! We love you.

We are going to be busy over the rest of the month so look for lots of fun posts... we are going to a childrens production of Alice in wonderland. (there are a couple of my friends kids in the production!) We are going to a very nice game reserve for a night and the kids will be on holiday and we will be doing lots of fun things. And last but definately not least we will have Evan's birthday party! So keep checking.

No comments: