Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!

Well I am definatley feeling old today! My baby is 4!! I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. We had a fun filled day.. he started off at a local farm for the holiday gardening club him and Aiden are going to (more on that in another post), then we fed the animals at the farm, had lunch and then met some friends at reptile world. We had a special dinner of his choice tonight (spaghetti) and had cupcakes...yum! (these were my practise for the big party) His birthday party is on Saturday. He is having a Wild Animal Safari party, so look for some more fun posts about that later in the week. All he asked for was a puppy... well he didn't get one but has decided that when he turns 5 he needs one. At least that went well, I was afraid of a melt down. Enjoy the photos...

Again Happy Birthday my baby boy! We love you!!!

The Boys at Reptile World.....




The Wild Animal cupcakes...

Make a Wish!

No comments: