Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Aiden's Birthday Party

Aiden had a great day on Saturday! He had all his friends over to Windsor Play Place for some birthday fun. Aiden asked for a race car theme so we had a race track birthday cake and goodie bags with race car items. We had about 20 total kids there who all had a blast.

The Boys before the party....


These are pics of the kids playing at Windsor .. this place is so cool!






Here are some more pics of the kids and parents that joined in on the fun!!





Photos of the cake and Aiden blowing out the candles! I still can't believe he is 5!!



Everyone had a great time! I am now working on the Thank you cards which will be a Drivers License for each kid with a photo and everything! I know ... I have too much time on my hands. Aiden got lots of great gifts and loves all of them. On we go thru another year!

No comments: