Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Change of Season

Fall is my favorite time of year for many reasons!! First is the weather. Nice mid 70 degree days and cool evenings. Perfect for jeans and a sweatshirt and to sit around a fire!! I also love the holidays to come... Halloween and Thanksgiving. A great family time of year to have fun, be silly and give thanks for everything we have. Also it is football season!! (that is American Football for my international friends :)) Watch Aiden play on Saturdays and the Ravens play on Sundays. Also there is food that is always thought of as "fall" food... apple dishes, chilli, pumpkin dishes, halloween candy...just so many yummy things to eat. But one of the best things is actually seeing the change of colors. It is always so breathtaking. In fact, I stopped at a park the other day just to take a couple of photos. They are from my phone so they are not great but you get to see the beauty that is Tennessee in the fall!!! I wish I could bottle the feeling of fall...So relaxing and gorgeous! Enjoy the photos.....

No comments: