Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update.....

Well we have started a new year! On new years we went out to dinner with the kids and friends and then headed to an impromptu party at the Stout's. It was a great way to ring in the new year. Scott had a birthday over the weekend and we spent it with friends.. we went out for an adult dinner and had a great time! Dinner, drinks, friends what could be better. Then the dreaded day... Scott had to go back to work on Monday :(. So the boys and I are left on our own. I am trying to keep them busy.

I didn't make any resolutions... I ususally don't! I just want this year to be better than the ones past. I want the boys to be happy, healthy and remember the exciting life we have now. I want my family and friends to be happy, healthy and to come visit :). I want to enjoy and experience everything South Africa has to offer. Well that is as close as I get to resolutions.

If there is something you want to see or hear about the life here, let me know. I have been asked to give some more info on everyday life.. So I will try my best with photos and stories to give you all a great view into the life here.

No comments: